In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The company owner of PAGE WEB es INDUSTRIAS ABALDE SL with address at PI A PASAXE (VINCIOS) 26/28, 36380, GONDOMAR, email: INFO@INABALDE.COM, contact telephone number: 986 469 683, with CIF number: B27766682, registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra in volume 3770 Book 3770, Folio 050, Sheet PO-525915
1) RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: INDUSTRIAS ABALDE S.L – CIF: B27766682
Mailing Address: P.I A PASAXE (VINCIOS) 26/28, 36380, GONDOMAR
Phone: 986 469 683
2) PURPOSE: For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In INDUSTRIAS ABALDE S.L we treat the information that the interested persons provide us for the following purposes:
– Present budgets with information about our products and services
-Presting the requested service, perform the billing of the same.
– Send advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company
3) LIMITATION OF CONSERVATION PERIOD How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
4) LEGITIMATION: What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent obtained from the interested party, in addition to the contracting of the services.
5) TARGET AUDITIVES: To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to:
Banks and Financial Institutions
6) RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not INDUSTRIAS ABALDE S.L is treating personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. INDUSTRIAS ABALDE S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For additional information about your rights visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/)
To exercise your rights you can write us an email to INFO@INABALDE.COM in which you must identify yourself by attaching a copy of your ID and indicate the right you wish to exercise and the reason.
7) PROVENANCE: How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data we deal with at INDUSTRIAS ABALDE S.L come from our own
- The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Economic Data.
- Specially protected data is not treated